8 Life Lessons
1. Let go of anger. When we erupt in anger we often feel much worse. Hence, it’s better to cool off and to work on staying calm.
2. When people treat you badly it’s rarely about you. More often it tells you how that person is feeling, or some other issues that are bothering them.
3. You’re not the only one who has struggled with this issue – so don’t feel so awful, or put yourself down.
4. Enjoy the good times, and savor every moment as life is a precious gift to be enjoyed.
5. Work and be persistent as it’s worth the slog and pain. In the end it makes a difference as the pay off is success.
6. You need to find a passion and set yourself some goals if you want to go somewhere, and makes something of life.
7. Relationships can teach us so much about ourselves. Both the good and the bad can show us who we really are. They reveal what we think, and how we feel, about ourselves – as well as what our values and our expectations are.
8. Don’t put off to tomorrow what you could do today. You’ll achieve so much more if you push full steam ahead. And easing off too much sows the seeds of laziness. You’ll have much more self respect if you achieve more than you’d planned.